EXTRA-CURRICULAR ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
ACADEMIC ELIGIBILITY GUIDELINES
Students, who participate in extra-curricular activities, including sports or school-sponsored academic teams, are subject to the No F Rule on a weekly basis.
Students who have 1 F in a class must attend an after-school tutoring session during the week. If students fail to attend tutoring, they are ineligible the following week.
Students who have 2 F’s must attend 2 after-school tutoring sessions during the week, one for each class. Students can practice with 2 F’s. If they fail to attend tutoring for both subjects, they are ineligible for the following week.
Students who have more than 2 F’s must attend 2 tutoring sessions to become eligible for the following week. However, they are not allowed to practice or travel with the team
All teachers must enter weekly grades by Friday morning at 9:00 A.M.
- Eligibility requirements are suspended for the first 2 weeks of a new grading period.
- Students must meet all other attendance/academic requirements set by the PIAA to be eligible to participate in athletic programs at Iroquois School District.
- Tutoring for major subject areas will be offered twice each week, whenever possible.
- It is up to the individual student to confirm when and where the tutoring will occur during that week.
- This tutoring must be for a period of fifty (50) minutes.
- Non-core subject area tutoring will have to be worked out with individual teachers.
If there is a shortened week due to a holiday or weather cancellation, the Building Principal may allow the mandated tutoring to occur during the following week. However, if a grade remains an F for a second week, that student must get tutoring twice in that make-up situation.