Iroquois School District is committed to providing access to nutritious meals to school students. The details of meal distribution during June and July are noted below. Please look for updated information on the District website. (There is a link on the district website for Summer feeding sites during August, prior to the start of school).
For planning purposes, we ask that you sign up for meal pick-up using this link: https://forms.gle/z7USAguhyvxj...
Meals will be provided if you are unable to respond. Please let the staff know if you will be returning and you will be added to the list.
- Bagged Breakfast & Lunch meals will be available for pickup from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm on Tuesdays (3 days of meals will be distributed) and Thursdays (4 days of meals will be distributed) each week:
- Iroquois Jr./Sr. High School – Pull up to the tent in the back circle driveway at the Community Lobby/Gym entrance
- Wesley United Methodist Church (South and Station Rd.) – Follow the parking lot signs to the school district van, which is serving as the distribution site.
- Parents and student drivers are to remain in their cars and staff will bring the meals to you.
- Walkers may also be served. For your safety, please stay clear of the driving lanes. Students may not congregate at the site after meal pick-up.
- Children DO NOT need to be present to pick up the meals ( temporary change to minimize potential exposure)
- Number of meals given will be based on number of children in the household
- Open to any child 18 years & younger.
- Do not have to attend Iroquois School District.
Questions? Please contact Alexis Buck, 814-899-7643 ext. 1306